Your Subaru’s EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology helps you feel more prepared and confident behind the wheel. This system can monitor cruise control and traffic conditions, and even warn you of a potential hazard in the road. But how do you set it up?
Follow this easy guide to learn how to configure the EyeSight® system in your Subaru.
Setting up Subaru EyeSight® in Your Car
- Turn your Subaru on with your shifter placed in Park.
- On the left of your steering wheel, you’ll notice the Multi-Function Control Buttons. These buttons let you access the LCD display located between the Subaru gauges. Toggle the LCD display until you see “Pull and hold ‘i/SET’ Switch For Menu.”
- Pull and hold the i/SET switch from the Multi-Function Control Buttons to go to the Settings menu.
- Using the Up/Down buttons, toggle until you read EyeSight® on the Settings menu.
- Hold the i/SET switch, then select Warning Volume from the menu.
- Using the Up/Down buttons, adjust the EyeSight® alert settings to one of three pre-set options: Min, Mid, or Max.
- Pull and hold the i/SET switch to set the alert volume you have chosen.
The i/SET settings menu allows you to customize your driving experience and appreciate the benefits of Subaru EyeSight® technology.
Shop Subaru Models With EyeSight® in Delray Beach, FL
If you’re interested in Subaru models with EyeSight® driver-assist technologies, visit Schumacher Subaru of Delray in Delray Beach, Florida, to browse our inventory of Subaru cars for sale. Or, contact us today for more information.